Tuesday, November 20, 2012

For All My Followers

I just wanted everyone who follows my blog or who is just reading this, I am here.  If you have any ideas or questions for a post please comment and I will do a post on each and every one.  If it's of a somewhat embarrassing nature (which sometimes medical things can be, though you shouldn't be embarrassed, that's what I'm here for), you can e-mail me.  Just look to you left under "Contact Me" and click on the icon to e-mail your idea or question.  I am here to help.  If you want to connect with me on other sites, just look to your left under "Join My Network", all my sites are listed.  Also, to learn more about me, as a person, please check out my interview with Patricia Macias and please comment!  Thank you so much for following my blog it means a lot to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment