Saturday, June 21, 2014

Future Physician 2 year Anniversary!



"Future Physician"
2 year Anniversary



As of June 18, 2014, it has been 2 years since I began this blog.  I am honored and humbled by my dedicated followers, readers, and by the sheer number of page views in the past 2 years.  I started this blog to help people.  As you all know, I'm pursuing phlebotomy, then nursing, then neurosurgery.  I am doing this because I don't have the means to go straight through pre-med then medical school.  I see it as a learning experience though.  I am going to learn the medical field in depth from the bottom to the top and have a good paying job as I go through.  I also will be able to work in the field I love while I'm pursuing my dream of becoming a neurosurgeon.  I think it's admirable for anyone to work their way up, I'm just happy to know I'll be able to work in the field I love while working my way to the top.  I hope with this blog, I am helping people find information they need, or to just enjoy learning about anything and everything medically related.  I also hope I write it in a way that's understandable and not confusing.  I want to help people, with this blog, as well as in my future career(s).  As I've always posted, I'm here to help, if you're embarrassed, that's why I have the "Contact" option, as well as, my social networking sites.  I'm still here to help, if you have a post idea or question, please comment below, contact me, or contact me on my social networking sites.  Remember I will always keep it anonymous.  That's why I have this blog in the first place, to help others.  I want to help everyone to....  #StayInformed

No comments:

Post a Comment